1 St Leonards View, Bridgnorth, WV16 4HR
- Ref: SFA00022
- Type: Apartment
- Availability: For Sale
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Reception Rooms: 1
- Parking: Off Road Parking
- Tenure: Leasehold
Please complete the form below and a member of staff will be in touch shortly.
- View EPC
- Virtual Tour
- Print Details
- Add To Shortlist
Send To Friend
Send To Friend
Send details of 1 St Leonards View, Bridgnorth, WV16 4HR to a friend by completing the information below.
- CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR TO ENJOY YOUR VIRTUAL ONLINE VIEWING COURTESY OF SFA
- One Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- LEASE: The current vendor has confirmed the lease has 154 years remaining.
- Situated in the heart of the Beautiful and Historical town of Bridgnorth
- A buyer’s fee of 1.0% of the agreed purchase price plus VAT is payable by the purchaser, upon completion only, through the solicitors, in addition to the agreed purchase price
- Shropshire Free Agent are striving to be *Carbon Neutral so we do not print or post any physical details.
- CALL / EMAIL OR WhatsApp US 24/7 TO ARRANGE YOUR PHYSICAL VIEWING
- CALL / EMAIL OR WhatsApp US 24/7 TO ARRANGE YOUR VALUATION
This one bedroom ground floor apartment is just a a short walk to the High Street and can be accessed through Cliff Road and Moat street, both of which take you to St.Leonards Church and its Gardens.
To book a viewing on this lovely apartment in Bridgnorth, please call us now on 01746 763000.
Via communal wooden security door, leading to communal Hallway, leading to:
Entrance via part glazed wooden door, doors to Kitchen, Lounge, Bedroom, Bathroom and Storage Cupboard, radiator, ceiling lights, carpet flooring.
Lounge (2.98m x 3.17m)
UPVC window to rear aspect, Feature Fireplace with Electric Fire, radiator, ceiling light, wall lights, carpet flooring.
Bedroom (3.78m x 2.98m)
UPVC window to rear aspect, built in double wardrobe, radiator, ceiling light, carpet flooring.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room (2.71m x 3.87m)
UPVC window to front aspect, fully fitted wooden kitchen with a range of wall and base units with worktop over, one and half sink with drainer, integrated washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, electric oven, gas hob with extractor fan over, cupboard housing gas combi boiler, space for table and chairs, radiator, tiled flooring, ceiling lights.
Bathroom / Wet Room (2.26m x 2.26m)
Obscured UPVC window to side aspect, thermostatic shower, wash hand basin with vanity unit, inset WC, towel radiator, ceiling light.
Parking space for one vehicle, refuse storage area, post box, Intercom system, gate to side access.
Please call 01746 763000 or 07377 208523 to arrange a viewing of this beautiful apartment.
Tenure / Agents Notes
CHARGES: A service charge of £1,188.40 is payable per annum.
LEASE: The current vendor has confirmed the lease is 154 years.
A buyer's fee of 1% of the agreed purchase price plus VAT is payable by the purchaser, upon completion only, through the solicitors in addition to the agreed purchase price.
Need to sell a property in order to buy? SELL the "FREE" way with Shropshire Free Agent where we Sell Homes not Houses.